PREMIUM MICRO-DIAMETER HUNTING / TRADITIONAL FLETCHED MICRO-DIAMETER ARROWS
**** SOLD IN 6 Packs*****
15 SERIES | MICRO-DIAMETER
Our Instinct® arrow is the ONLY wood-grain-micro-diameter-carbon-traditional arrow on the market today. Designed to be more shootable, the Micro-Diameter size helps to offset the off-center design of most recurve and longbow risers made today. We also coupled the Instinct® with our SUPER TOUGH Stainless Steel outserts, that weigh 100 grains, so you can have the weight up front where you want it.
Each Instinct® arrow's cresting is hand painted and quality inspected. This gives you custom arrow quality, and an attractive traditional look, all at a VERY affordable price. The Duracoat wood grain overlay-finish on the shaft allows for refletching and cresting. Instinct® arrows are straightness sorted, spine matched, and weight matched to ensure the quality and toughness that you have come to expect from Black Eagle Arrows. We feel that traditional archers should no longer have to use traditional arrows. Test your Instincts® and experience the Black Eagle difference today!
To install the outsert.
- Select the right outsert for the right shaft.
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide Outserts over shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If Outserts does not fit that is OK. Get some 100 Grit sand paper and lightly sand the shaft in a circular motion until the outsert fits snug on shaft. Start slowly so you don't remove to much off the arrow.
- Wipe dust off of the shaft with Clean paper towel. (No Cleaners are recommended)
- Again, Spin test to ensure concentricity. Rotating outsert until it spins perfect.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Outsert for perfect alignment once glue is applied.
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft to ensure the glue channels get enough glue in them to hold.
- Once The outsert is glued on stand the arrow on the nock end to dry.
FEATURES.005" or Better Straightness or Straighter+/- 1 Grain Weight Tolerance34" Shaft Length
FLETCHED ARROWS INCLUDE:
- Black Eagle Arrows Standard M-Nock - 6 Grains
- Stainless Steel Outserts - 100 Grains
- 3" Shield Cut Feathers | Yellow Barred and Orange Barred - 3 Grains
Not sure what size is right for you. Check out our sizing chart.
Spine Inner Diameter Outer Diameter GPI 350 .165" .248" 10.6 400 .165" .240" 9.4 500 .165" .236" 8.8 600 .165" .231" 7.9
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow shafts.
NO Cleaner for Outside or Inside the shaft is recommended! Use Q-Tip or Paper towel.
ReviewsTuan NguyenWhat’s not to like? They are god damn sexy!! I shoot em for the clout! Lol Also if ur gap shooting these are perfect! Love the length brings my gap down from 45 yards to a solid 30! IBO anyone? Excellent quality shot a few into a steel target and guess what?! They survived!!Dustin Wirick
Love these arrows!Always a great experience ordering from Black Eagle. They ship your items super fast and I have never had an issue with my order. These arrows are shooting flawlessly out of my Striker RK-1. I love that a micro diameter is available for the Traditional bow style. The outsert helps get that weight out front where you need it!Seth Hale
Customer reviewExcellent quality and craftsmanship. Top of the line product!rocky bonomo
Instinct traditional arrowsBeautiful cutom cresting, Zero wind drag, super penetration, Amazingly accurate! BIGTIME product!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: Instinct-Crested-Y-OUPC:Availability: If Item Can't be ordered it is out of Stock