PREMIUM MICRO-DIAMETER TRADITIONAL HUNTING / MICRO-DIAMETER TRADITIONAL ARROW SHAFTSQuantity per pack 12
15 SERIES | MICRO-DIAMETER
Our Instinct® arrow is the ONLY wood-grain-micro-diameter-carbon-traditional arrow on the market today. Designed to be more shootable, the Micro-Diameter size helps to offset the off-center design of most recurve and longbow risers made today. We also coupled the Instinct® with our SUPER TOUGH Stainless Steeloutserts, that weigh 100 grains, so you can have the weight up front where you want it.
Each Instinct® Duracoat wood grain overlay-finish on the shaft allows for refletching and cresting. Instinct® arrows are straightness sorted, spine matched, and weight matched to ensure the quality and toughness that you have come to expect from Black Eagle Arrows. We feel that traditional archers should no longer have to use traditional arrows. Test your Instincts® and experience the Black Eagle difference today!
To install the outsert.
- Select the right outsert for the right shaft.
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide Outserts over shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If Outserts does not fit that is OK. Get some 100 Grit sand paper and lightly sand the shaft in a circular motion until the outsert fits snug on shaft. Start slowly so you don't remove to much off the arrow.
- Wipe dust off of the shaft with Clean paper towel. (No Cleaners are recommended)
- Again, Spin test to ensure concentricity. Rotating outsert until it spins perfect.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Outsert for perfect alignment once glue is applied.
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft to ensure the glue channels get enough glue in them to hold.
- Once The outsert is glued on stand the arrow on the nock end to dry.
FEATURES.005" or Better Straightness or Straighter+/- 1 Grain Weight Tolerance34" Shaft Length
FLETCHED ARROWS INCLUDE:
- Black Eagle Arrows M Nock -6 Grains
- Stainless Steel Outserts - 100 Grains
- Required: Feathers or Vanes and Points
Not sure what size is right for you. Check out our sizing chart.
Spine Inner Diameter Outer Diameter GPI 350 .165" .248" 10.6 400 .165" .240" 9.4 500 .165" .236" 8.8 600 .165" .231" 7.9
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow shafts.
NO Cleaner for Outside or Inside the shaft is recommended! Use Q-Tip or Paper towel.
ReviewsTravis CroftAll though I wish these came in 300 spine so i could shoot full lengh they dont but 340 spine work I spun all to cut wobble out and to my suprise very hard to tell what side to cut because I hardly noticed any wobble second thing the sleeve/outserts are awesome robust and just all around amazing and the price point of 120 with outserts you cant beat itTyler Rewitzer
In loveI have been shooting Black Eagle Instincts for three years now. Devastating in the woods. I will always order from this site. Always in stock. Quick arrival.Terry Banitt
Great ShaftReview body is emptyJames Mende
Customer reviewReview body is emptyAJ Dubé
Five tags filledI bought two dozen of these for hunting here in Montana with my Stalker longbow. First animal was a mature bull at 40 yards to the back of the lungs. The bull died on top of the arrow with had gone into both lungs. The arrow was fine. Animal two was my bear. This is the only arrow I've broken. The bear ran up a tree after the first arrow to the chest. After a follow up he fell and broke that arrow. Then I shot three deer. The arrows held up great. The are tough as heck with the FOCOS system. Only knock on the FOCOS system is some broadheads have a longer threaded shank so they don't screw in flush. The best trad arrows I've found for the money. Don't see a need to change.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: Instinct-Traditional-ShaftsUPC:Availability: If Item Can't be ordered it is out of Stock