DURABLE LONG RANGE HUNTING FLETCHED ARROWS17 SERIES | 5 MM | SMALL DIAMETERSpine Sorted | Straightness Sorted | Weight Sorted | Battle ProvenSold in 36 Packs
The Renegade was designed especially for hunters that want a supremely accurate small diameter carbon arrow that is tough as nails - at a great price. This shaft was designed to eliminate cross-wind drift. It’s perfect for those long range shots. The flight characteristics of this extremely durable shaft ensures maximum power down-range.FEATURES.005” Straightness or Straighter± 2 Grain Weight Tolerance32.5" Shaft Length
FLETCHED ARROWS INCLUDE:
- Black Eagle Arrows "R" Nock 8 -Orange- Grains
- Stainless Steel Bone Crushing Half-Outs - 51 Grains
- 2" Q2I Rapt-X Vanes | Orange, Yellow - 22.5 Grains
- Shipped in 36 Pk Box
To install the Half-Out.
- Square the end of the arrow shaft
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide half-out in shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If a slight wobble is noticed, DON'T PANIC! Rotate the half-out with field point installed until the spin is true.
- Again, Rotate Half-Out until it spins perfect.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Half-Out for perfect alignment once glue is applied.
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft of the Half-Out to ensure the glue channels get enough glue in them to hold.
- Once the glued half-out is finished stand the arrow on the point to dry.
Not sure what size is right for you. Check out our sizing chart.
Spine Inner Diameter Outer Diameter GPI 250 .204 .280 10.8 300 .204 .275 10 350 .204 .267 8.7 400 .204 .263 8
Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrow shafts.
NO Cleaner for Outside or Inside the shaft is recommended! Use Q-Tip or Paper towel.*Picture is a Stock Image. Not Actual*
ReviewsCorey GranthamReview body is empty
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: Rene-Fletched-36UPC:Width: 7.00 (in)Height: 36.00 (in)Depth: 7.00 (in)