Quantity per pack 12
The Rampage-Renegade Platinum Stainless Steel Bone Crushing Half-out is precision made using some of the very best Stainless steel in Archery today. These are made with 17-4 Stainless steel yielding a Rockwell strength of C45 making them 2X harder and Stronger than the SS Bone Crusher. Coming in at 52 Grains of weight, these are sure to give you the BONE CRUSHING strength needed for the toughest of animals.
17-4 Stainless Steel Half-out - 52 Grains
To install the Half-Out.
- Square the end of the arrow shaft
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide half-out in shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If a slight wobble is noticed, DON'T PANIC! Rotate the half-out with field point installed until the spin is true.
- Again, Rotate Half-Out until it spins perfect.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Half-Out for perfect alignment once glue is applied.
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft of the Half-Out to ensure the glue channels get enough glue in them to hold.
- Once the glued half-out is finished stand the arrow on the point to dry.
Marked for a perfect Spin Step#5